Legal affairs can be taxing on the body, mind, and soul and it’s important to take a break from the stress every now and then. Luckily, Charlotte and its’ surrounding areas has an endless list of things to do! Here are just a few of our personal favorites…
With the kids:
- If it’s a nice day outside, Carowinds is a great kid-friendly place to have a blast! With ticket prices ranging from $45-$66, you’ll certainly get your money’s worth in a day here!
- Discovery Place is educational and fun for the kids. Tickets range from $13-$17 and a day spent here would keep the kids busy for hours.
- Get some fresh air at the U.S. National Whitewater Center, where you can kayak, whitewater raft, hike, or bike for $49-$59.
- Catch a Charlotte Hornets or Carolina Panthers game for a sure-fire way to have an awesome time. Tickets vary.
Without the kids:
- Enjoy one of Charlotte’s many breweries, such as Olde Mecklenburg Brewery, Sycamore Brewing, Sugar Creek Brewing Company, and NoDa Brewing Company to name a few.
- Peek into Charlotte’s past at The Charlotte Museum of History, Levine Museum of the New South, The Billy Graham Library, or the Wells Fargo History Museum. Get lost in history for the day in any one of these visits.
- Try any of Uptown Charlotte’s restaurants, or explore the food and drink offered at Charlotte’s
- Take a day trip to Asheville to experience the Biltmore Estate.
- Splash around at the Great Wolf Lodge indoor waterpark in Concord.
- For a slightly longer drive, head to Charleston, South Carolina, where you can enjoy the beach and the historic areas of downtown.