What is it?
How do I get it?
Divorce from Bed and Board
What are the 6 grounds for divorce from bed and board? According to the North Carolina General Statute § 50.7:
- Abandonment of the family;
- Maliciously turning the complaining/injured spouse out of doors;
- Endangering the life of the complaining spouse through cruel or barbarous treatment;
- Offering indignities to the complaining spouse that their condition is rendered intolerable and life burdensome;
- Excessively uses drugs or alcohol to the point that the complaining spouse’s condition/life is intolerable and burdensome;
- Commits adultery.
Call Rech Law, P.C. to discuss your divorce options today!