Have you experienced a slip-and-fall, car accident, or injury from a defective product? You may qualify for compensation in a personal injury case!
- Document contact information and names for all people present at the scene of the accident, including witnesses.
- Photograph any injuries and damages from a variety of angles; there is no such thing as too many photos.
- If you are required to contact insurance after an accident, answer their questions factually and honestly.
- Speak with a personal injury lawyer!
- Admit fault to anyone at the accident scene.
- Answer opinion-based questions or provide any opinions to the insurance company.
- Wait to file your lawsuit for more than three years from the date of injury or you will be outside North Carolina’s statute of limitations.