At Rech Law, P.C.
Separation and divorce are life-changing events. The legal process can be very difficult to navigate through, and it is our commitment to do things right and do them right the first time. We understand the financial burden that comes along with this and strive to be very conscious of attorney fees. Our divorce workshops are for anyone who is about to separate, has recently separated, or is already in the court process.
Space is limited and you must preregister to ensure a spot!
Forms & Links
Family law forms:
- Mecklenburg County Domestic Court Local Rules
- Equitable Distribution Affidavit
- North Carolina Child Support Guidelines
- North Carolina General Statute on Post Separation Support
- North Carolina General Statute on Alimony
- North Carolina General Statute on Child Custody
- North Carolina Child Support Enforcement
- National Salary Information