As the manager of marketing and client support, Bryce Rech has the responsibility for stewardship of the Rech Law, P.C. brand, as well as management of the firm’s portfolio of clients. He believes the road to success lies in direct client interaction, something he spent extensive time doing while working in the restaurant business. In 2011, his role took new shape with the firm and he has since spearheaded the expansion process as the firm continues to grow.
Bryce grew up in Charlotte. He and his wife reside here, and he is an admirer of delectable food and original fashion. Prior to joining Rech Law, he served as a minority owner for a local restaurant group, with a specialty in marketing. Prior to that, he lived in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, where he worked for a marketing company headquartered out of Greenville, South Carolina.
He earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, graduating with a B.S. in Business Administration and a major in Marketing.
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte, B.S. in Business Administration in Marketing
- Providence High School
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Charlotte
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte Alumni
- North Carolina Notary Public
- YMCA of Greater Charlotte Member
- Myers Park Presbyterian Church Member